MOM’S GREEN JELLO SALAD

MOM’S GREEN JELLO SALAD


I lost my mom last year and this was one of my favorite recipes she made. I wanted to make it for a potluck recently, even though I’d never made it myself. I found her recipe,
Making it brought back sweet memories of Holiday dinners when she was a young.
When this dish is on the table during our holiday meal, there are rarely leftovers. all kids love it, and we usually fight over who gets the maraschino cherries.

Ingredients :

  • 1 lb. cottage cheese (I use Hood’s Country Style)
  • 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
  • 2 (3 ounce) packages lime Jell-O gelatin

Directions :

  1. Drain the pineapple well and save the juice.
  2. Mix the jello according to directions on the box, using all of the pineapple juice as the liquid, adding enough water, if needed, to make the right amount on package.
  3. Put the jello in the refrigerator until it is partially set.
  4. Mix in the cottage cheese and pineapple.
  5. Put into a mold or pretty dish and refrigerate till firm.


To Read More, Please Head On Over To Next Page Button


Page 1/3